Proverbs 31:10 A capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman–who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
What is our purpose:
- To promote a positive Godly view of women in today’s society.
- To teach God’s love and call on women today and help them release all He has placed in them.
- To empower women to show off God’s goodness. To show there are still great Godly women around.
- To empower women to be all they can be in Christ finding themselves in Him and loving their families through him.
- To support women spiritually, mentally and physically with our 31 acts of kindness.
- Set up a rehabilitation system to help women from broken and domestic homes and backgrounds become the women they have always dreamed of being.
- To set up mentorship programmes for young women starting with debutante type programme young and virtuous.
The Good Wife
The Good Wife Club we aim:
- To bring married women together in a relaxed environment where they can discuss and receive Godly counsel on any issues they may be facing.
- To create a support network for married women.
- To nurture and encourage women to be the best wives and mothers they can be whether they are young or old.
- To come together and encourage each other to pursue the purpose and vision that God has for each one of our lives.
- To enrich the lives of married women through the pursuit of other interests such as reading, cooking and fitness.
The Good Wife is held every 3 months. Come along and be blessed.
A Mother’s Cry
This is a ministry dedicated for mothers – everyone knows being a mother is a blessing but also can be exhausting. So this ministry will be a culmination of providing a parenting manual and encouragement to all mothers. E.g. dealing with blended families, wayward children, mummy blues, being a new mum, reaching older children and much more.